To adhere to the current Covid-19 regulations, we have had to implement some changes. Please note the following:
Adults are not to enter the building.
Please drop off and sign in your child on the front verandah. If no one is there when you arrive, please ring the doorbell. Children will then enter using the side gate (via preschool grounds). Always maintain 1.5 metres between other families.
The ipad screen will be cleaned between each use (if using our ipad to sign in).
Staff will clean and disinfect equipment and surfaces regularly throughout the day.
Childrens hands will be sanitised on arrival and throughout the day.
Childrens temperature will be taken on arrival, and if necessary throughout the day. If the temperature is above 38°C, parents/caregiver will be contacted immediately and will need to collect their child within 30 minutes. If you are unable to be reached, an emergency contact person will be contacted and asked to collect your child.
Please pack your childs pencil case – coloured pencils, eraser etc. to ensure children aren’t sharing items during free time in the mornings.
Entry is only allowed if the following conditions have been met:
- You have not returned from overseas travel in the past 14 days,
- You have not been in a recognised “hot spot” as designated by the Dept. of Health
- You have not had contact with someone who has a positive Covid-19 diagnosis
- You have not had contact with someone who has undertaken a Covid-19 test but is still awaiting results
- You agree to advise if you, or anyone in your family, develops any symptoms of Covid-19 or receives a positive result of the virus.