All membership expires in December and we would like to call on our existing members to renew their membership for 2019, if you have not already done so, as we value and need your contribution as members of the YWCA Hunter. If you know other women who would be interested in membership please feel free to direct them to this webpage where membership can be easily completed online.
Voting membership entitles you to:
- Become part of an international movement which promotes women’s leadership and gender equality.
- Ability to vote on resolutions at our Annual General Meeting (female members aged 18 years and over only).
- Support our programs and strengthen our voice.
- Are invited to apply for unique international opportunities at YWCA’s around the world, in the World YWCA office, and at international conferences – where the YWCA supports Members to attend.
- Receive emails and updates from YWCA Hunter Region Inc relating to the YWCA organisation and issues affecting women and girls locally, nationally and internationally.
Voting membership is bi-annual based on a calendar year. Affiliate membership is annual and renewable on 1st January each year. Membership payments received between 1st October and 31st December cover the period to the end of the following calendar year (or two calendar years in the case of voting membership). The YWCA Constitution states that each member has a three month grace period to renew their membership after its expiration date before they cease to remain a member.
*After submitting this form, you’ll be contacted by the YWCA Hunter Region regarding payment of your membership fee.